Total Pageviews

Monday, September 14, 2009

PHOENIX

Long time ago in 2005, I started constructing my blog in Yahoo, 360, BETA services and had designed the pages, loaded many beautiful pictures, written a number of humorous paragraphs on some titles. Up loaded some interesting mails received and posted some articles written by me.
After the birth of my grand daughter, due to pre occupation, I hardly visited or posted anything new.

When I became totally free, 20 days ago, i just tried to go to the blog, lo! Icould not get or see. No information from anywhere.

I started looking for the lost blog in vain, I took the help of my son arjun, nothing could be done . The whole night I thought over it and here I am like a Phoenix bird coming out to start a new life. I will try my best to restitch my thoughts once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment